View our selection of specialty products. No job is too complicated with the right materials!
Choose From 4 Options:
4-foot long x 1 1/4" wide x 5/16" thick (8 mm) profile extruded polypropylene plastic strip used as a starter strip behind the first course of fiber cement siding.
An on-the-rooftop intake ventilation product, when traditional soffit vents can not be used.
Provides cross ventilation both horizontally and vertically between the purlins.
For the tough-to-vent detail where a pitched roof meets a vertical wall. It stops rain and snow at the point of entry.
Sturdi-Starter replaces strips ripped from good planks of siding, saving the installer money and materials, time on the job and extra labor.
- A prefabricated starter strip for use behind the first course of fiber cement siding, as well as above windows and doors
- Saves money, time and labor no more cutting starter strips from good planks of siding
- Durable and impact resistant Power nailable or install with staples or screws (use siding manufacturer's recommended fastener)
- Easy-to-handle 4-foot strips install fast and clean
- Made with heat resistant 5/16" (8 mm) thick polypropylene plastic lifetime warranty
- Low 1" profile easily concealed
- 6.75" NFVA per lineal foot
- 6 four-foot pcs. (64 lineal ft.) per carton
- Provides a thermal break with an R value of 3.1
- Net free vent area (NFVA) of 40 sq. in. per 4' section
- Made from thermally stable, crush resistant polypropylene (PP) sheets
- Doesn't compress over time, so roofing & siding screw holes don't elongate and leak
- Supplements ASHRAE 90.1 - 1999 Model Energy Code (MEC) requirements when vapor barriers greater than 1 perm are used
- NAIMA, NIA and 2000IEEC call for cold side ventilation as a design consideration in controlling condensation and meeting required U values of the Model Energy Code
Each carton contains six 4-foot pieces (24 lineal ft.) of Roof-2-Wall Vent, a 25-foot long x 14-inch wide roll of flashing, one bag of 2 1 /2" nails and four EC-400 Roof-2-Wall end caps. 8.5" NFVA